Troop 363 News‎ > ‎

Need a Merit Badge Counselor?

posted Jul 16, 2013, 6:52 AM by Scout Masters   [ updated Oct 11, 2013, 5:38 AM ]
The Potawatomi Area Council's merit badge counselor list is now available online. However, you will need a Troop 363 leader to access the list for you (it is password protected).  Please contact a Troop 363 leader if you need assistance.